Thursday, December 20, 2012

In the Sunshine state!

Here we are in Florida for almost a week now. It's been great fun, but man... it's easy to get homesick these days! At least I have wonderful little nephews to keep me occupied and the weather has be excellent! I won't lie, I've done some shopping (but I'm really waiting for the post-Christmas sales!!). With the hustle and bustle of little boys and getting stuff done, it's been hard to get into the real Christmas spirit. I can't believe it's just a few days away!!

Here are some vacation snapshots!!

My sister has a lot of cute little plants in pots on the patio.


Bougainvillea in various colors.
 



Frodo, the loud Siamese.


Sunset and pelicans on the intracoastal.
 

Dragon roll... yum!!
 

Hopefully I get back here before too long with more photos. 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment