Thursday, July 4, 2013

2013:Garden post #9


Here is what was happening July 1st.
I am in disbelief that it is JULY! 
Where does the time go??? 
Lots of happy times to come this month so I'm happy anyway!

My mom's pansies have gone bananas. 
 



I think these above and below are my favorites. But it's hard to choose from them which are the prettiest!



Oooh, fancy American zinnia... more to come!


And for comparison's sake to previous years, the currants are coming along nicely.


I love that with this blog I can chronicle time and look back at previous years. I check back every now and then when I want or need to remember what a certain time of the year looked like in nature, the garden, or life in general. 
So handy to have a pretty blog with pretty pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment