Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Summer dreaming...


Oh how I wish it were May/June...! 
Not only then will I start my maternity leave, but I'll be waiting to meet my baby girl (who is active and kicking these days) for the first time!
 

All of the flowers in this post were taken during May/June last year... I can wait to make bouquets and posies and put them all over the new apartment. (Hopefully, and very likely, we will have moved by then!)
 

I know for me the gardening season may be too much/too hard considering what this body is going to endure... but I can't help but hope I'll be able to pitch in at the garden and do my favorite things (planting, weeding, and planning!). 
Well, the planning bit I've already started in my mind... ;) And on my pinterest gardening board.
And I will definitely be able to help grow the seedlings. Oh my...all the possibilities!!
 

 

She will be born during a most fragrant time of the year... lilies of the valley, lilacs...


Oooh and all the pansies to come next year! ♥♥♥
Our next apartment will have a balcony, so you can only imagine what I will have in little pots out there. ;)
(Especially if you followed the blog before this, A Sorta Fairytale, when we had a little patio decked out in pansies for the summer!)


Ah, those colors. ♥
Only a few more months to go... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment