Sunday, February 3, 2013

We're moving!!

Yup, moving! Again!
We are moving into a slightly larger apartment which is closer to my parents and my friends...and is so much newer and nicer than our current apartment! The only drawback is losing our wonderful views and being so close to the woods we love, but honestly, we're gaining so much more that moving is more than worth it! YAY!!

Speaking of the view, what a pretty sunny wintery springy day we had!


So now that I've calmed down from my crazy garden planning, I can now lose sleep and be more than excited about moving (packing, eew!) and decorating the new place (woohoo!!)! One of the things I'm most excited about is decorating the balcony -- what to plant out there!?!

Ah, so many plans. :)

So this is what I've been up to since the last time I visited my blog... Oh, and working. I've been working again, and man, it's nice to get a paycheck! 
(funds those decorating plans, wink wink)

Anywho, that's a quick update.
Had a hankering for funfetti cupcakes (as you do if you've ever been pregnant and on pinterest) so hubby and I made some the other night. Yum! Easy recipe, too!


Playing around for a few minutes taking this picture made me suddenly fall madly in love with my camera again and so inspired to get back into taking pictures regularly.
I guess I was taking a much needed break. That, and I think with the increased light (and sunshine!) and general spring state of mind I'm in, I think I'm re-energized creatively. 
Ah, brain! Don't get me started on creative ideas! I'll never get to sleep tonight if I start dreaming up projects! 

:)

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment