Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Where have I been?

Funny how such a small person can take so much of your time... 


Sometimes it's frustrating to never have time for anything or anyone else... 

But I know this time is fleeting....

So I try to embrace the lazy days and cherish every little milestone, giggle, and smile.

She's the most beautiful, wonderful, calm baby I've ever met. And she's mine!! *


Summer passed us by so incredibly fast... No idea where it went!
So I'm trying to milk fall for all it's worth and so far have been rather successful. :)

Some faithful blog fans have asked when I'm going to continue blogging (so here's for ya'll!).
I'll confess, I did consider just letting the blog slide and just moving on.
And I'll admit I did feel a little more than overwhelmed to pick up from where I left off and bring the blog up to date with everything that has happened (and all the new pictures)... but honestly, it's just so much work and time that I don't have to do so.

Therefore, I'm just gonna say HI, HERE I AM!! 
And try to get here a little more often and share my latest pictures and going ons. :)


She's getting much bigger and is becoming less dependent on me (ok, so I get 10 minutes to myself every so often instead of 2 minutes ;) lol) so maybe I have a chance to get back into the blogging groove.
I really do enjoy having a little journal to look back on!

So thanks if you're still here following! 
And hope you had a great summer and equally wonderful fall. :)
 See ya soon!

*I know all mothers feel this way and I'm totally biased. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment