Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tidbits


Obviously the solution to defrosted raspberries sitting in your fridge.
 

Easter photo session outtakes. Because every girl needs to have a butterfly dress like that. 
Super seriously still love it. 
 

As messy, loud, and sometimes obnoxious as this guy is...I'm really gonna miss him.
And those other two buggers.
 

Practicing still life and styling with my fantastic sister.
Much fun!
 

Playing with negative space in composition.
I really love these tete-a-tete narcissi. 

Working on my edge on the blanket. Slowly.
Pondering the packing conundrums.
Hoping no one wakes up my baby while she sleeps on the balcony.
Love that (Finnish) custom of having babies sleep outside.
I want to too!

Also, I should not consume more than two cups of coffee per day for numerous reasons (my coffee maker says I've had 3/4 liter of it so far...) but how I really would love another cuppa! 

One week till Japan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment