Friday, March 22, 2013

Rainbow of yarn

I did inventory of my stash. Again.
This time I laid it out and marveled. 
I might have an addiction, but hey, it's only yarn!





As I laid it out, I thought of projects past that some of this is leftover from.
I thought of how generous my aunt, mom, and other folks have been by giving me so much yarn over my short few years of crocheting.
I thought of what projects are to come!

And I thought, "please stay asleep in the other room, Kissa, and don't steal my yarn while it's spread out so prettily" 

She didn't stay asleep. But she didn't steal anything either. ;)

On the crochet front:
 I've been finishing up the baby blanket for my friend.
Fantasizing about the blanket I want to make in blues and greens for the couch, as well as the other blanket I want to make for our bed. (Hence the necessity of inventory...)
I have resurrected the baby blanket I started making for our baby (before she was even conceived! Lol!), it's only missing two more squares + the borders and joining. 
I want to make some kind of spring flower wreath for the front door... but we'll see if I can get it done in time to be considered "spring". ;)

Because this is my blog, here are a few flower pictures I took last week. :)





I want to buy more flowers, but I think I will wait till Tuesday or Wednesday so I can enjoy them on my three days off (Wed-Fri), and throughout the Easter holiday. 
Ummm, how is it Easter next weekend ALREADY?!

Thanks for stopping by. 
Hope you enjoyed the rainbow as much as I did! 


No comments:

Post a Comment