Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pansy patio

I love pansies. I love my balcony. 'Nuff said.

By the way, Blogger was making up for being a butthead (or maybe it was my computer) but the photos were uploading lightening fast last night --> why I had a marathon session of posting pictures. Had to take advantage, ya know!
But then when I was uploading the pictures for this post... it started acting up again! :D Go figure.




The shades of the pansies above and below remind me of watercolors. Love them!






The tomato plant has been growing super fast and has lots of little yellow flowers! :)







So there you have it! 
I love pansies. Yep yep. 
The one thing I am missing a picture of are the nasturtiums I have growing... but I'm sure you'll see them before the summer is over. ;)

Hope your Monday is off to a good start!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment