Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The arboretum and maternity photos

My friend was gracious enough to help us out with some maternity photos at the end of May. I really wanted to have some pictures of me and the hubby at this time in our life, photos for our little one to cherish one day and see how happy we were expecting her. :)
I had hoped to get some photos with the decorative apple blossoms (pink!) but they weren't in bloom (of course) but we found lots of other lush early summer backgrounds at the arboretum. 
Can we call that place paradise, too?






Of course I can't go to the arboretum and not take some flower pictures...




From my last arboretum post about tulips, you might remember a whole grand space filled with buds. I had been worried that I wouldn't see them bloom... but I did!!
It was glorious!
 








And one last picture of the last vase I had of tulips from our garden. Ah, can't believe that time has passed already! 
:( 


Why do summers have to go by so fast?


No comments:

Post a Comment