Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014...already??

So here we are in 2014, I can't believe it!
I had such an eventful 2013 that it went by so quickly, too quickly! I spent the first half of the year with huuuuge anticipation for June and it seemed like time was craaaaaawling... then BAM! January 1st, 2014!

Obviously, as anyone who has ever had a baby knows, time FLIES when you have a little one... We were no exception to this phenomenon. I'm hoping that I will learn to keep up with it or at least get used to it... I'm still just blown away some days that I have a daughter and she's already ...months old. Can't imagine when it becomes ...years old!! 

So yes, I am hoping for a lot of things in 2014, but mainly just the chance to enjoy it fully. As in, time not whizzing by me!

I have lots of photos backlogged for the blog... Nothing new there these days so I'm just going to once again skip them and share some more recent ones. :)

Our beautiful tree.


Playing with f-stops, tripods, and Christmas lights...
 



My gorgeous bowl of white hyacinths that started blooming perfectly just before Christmas.
And bokeh!
 


Getting back into lightroom and editing photos into B&W.
Just love the mood.
 


My lavender/blue hyacinths that bloomed right before New Year's.
 

Enjoying what my camera can do in literally no light.
 

And I had so much fun with the fireworks display on New Year's Eve!!
 

 
(These are my favorite because it's like gold glitter in the sky!.....it has my name all over it! Lol!)


So that's pretty much it!
Thanks 2013 for an amazing year!


No comments:

Post a Comment