Sunday, January 19, 2014

Starburst-sunbursts and possibly the 2nd rainbow reveal

Lots of this again. Yay!!







I've gotten back into the groove with this blanket which has sat in the pile of WIP's since early summer. In fact, last time I crocheted these squares, I was pregnant! :O 
After making what feels like 10000000 crochet Christmas presents, I was definitely wanting to make something stress-free and all for ME. 
What delicious colors, I could play with these all day. 
I've even been a good girl and I've been following a "sew-in-all-the-ends-rule" every 5 squares. 
I've made 33 squares and I'm thinking of making it an 8x11 rectangle...so just a few more squares to go ;)

I took the pictures below for my Ravelry account.
I realized I had never updated the picture there to show the final product even though I finished this blanket before Miss Muffin was born... 
Now I wonder if I ever revealed it here...and I'm too lazy to go back and read so here it is! :)
By the way, I highly recommend having ravelry account if you like to crochet or knit. TONS of patterns there and lots of inspiration. Plus, if you upload the pictures of your projects to your account, it's a nice reminder of things you've made. I post most things to this blog, but to see projects, I'd have to search labels etc... On my ravelry page, I can see them all ka-bang right there!



Other than crochet, I've been baking. A lot.
Scones have been my latest conquest, something I've been trying to perfect. I love them with coffee!
I baked brownies today for a guest and covered them in whipped cream and sprinkles. I love the picture, I just want to swim it or something. Is that weird?

These two!
I loves 'em!
Miss Muffin started crawling this week (super exciting). 
She's still pretty slow though so life hasn't changed all that much. Yet.
Bubba is sweet as ever and hang out with her. She was cracking up at him licking his leg...  :D 

 Well that's it. For now. 
I'm trying to get back into a blogging groove. 
I kinda have missed it.
And it really inspires me to take more pictures of every day life... which is priceless later in life when every day life changes and these small moments are forgotten. 
See ya around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment