Sunday, October 7, 2012

fun with friends

"Every woman should own a blowtorch" in the wise words of Julia Child. The authenticity of that quote can't be backed, as I believe I picked it up from pinterest, but it's funny anyway.
My friend's mom has a blowtorch. And she made creme brulee for my friend's birthday dinner party. SWEET!

Orange flavored. YUM!




Earlier that day, we took a morning walk in brisk fall sunshine. 


Koda bear insisted on getting in the water... cold!!
 He paddled around for a few minutes and tried looking for a stick but only found a little twig. Weirdo dog. :)



I'm in denial that the weekend is almost over. 
So not looking forward to getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, a retake exam on Tuesday... 
Hopefully the rest of the week will be better! 

...and the rain could stop? 

:D 

Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment