Monday, October 8, 2012

Possibly the last garden post

Funny thing happened...
My wisdom teeth appointment WASN'T today after all.
It was tomorrow. 
Tomorrow I have a big test... so I had to reschedule until NOV 6th!!!

Woohoo dodged that bullet!
Makes me wonder if I should just leave the little buggers in. ;)

So instead of being tortured, we went to the garden and took a looksies. 
My camera battery died (!) mid-visit so here's a picture of my dad planting tulips for spring and a picture of the lone sunflower. There was a bud next to it, but it's gotten colder out so who knows if it will make it.



We also walked away with the second large pumpkin. A few SMALL zucchinis and one larger one, a posy of snapdragons and a couple of roses. 

We just have to go with better time one sunny day and clean the place up a bit and build the compost properly. 

Can't believe another summer came and went.
I wish I'd have had more time, although what would it have mattered with all the rain? 
Hopefully we get a good summer next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment