Thursday, October 25, 2012

What I've been up to....

Oh my goodness!!
I've been a BAD BAD BAD blogger!! I can't remember when I last went so long without blogging!

I promise I've been busy though! I've even worked!!
But mostly, I've been preoccupied. It happens. Oh well.
Oh, and I realize I've been working a lot. Since about April, it's been long clinical training to summer job to long clinical training... no wonder I'm exhausted!! Lol! I guess I have been in need of rest and relaxation!

So I've been sleeping. A lot. 
I've been lazing about when I feel like it. A lot. 
And, I've been crocheting. A lot.

I finished a small granny square baby blanket for a friend due next month.
I crocheted a little baby hat for another friend due in December.



I've been crocheting the granny square blanket for my godmother. Up to 44 squares now!!
 I've started adding the row of ivory around the edges so that I can slowly start joining rows instead of storing a billion little squares. ;)
But oh those little ends... I've been bad this time around about sewing them in!


I've also started another baby blanket project. This one for a friend due in February... but don't want to show a picture until it's done in case she reads this ;)


I don't know where time is going but I am happy and excited and looking forward to it all! Lots of changes coming my way... the first being graduation in December! And only 50 days until we go to Florida!! Woohoo!!


Thanks for stopping by! I'll try to make it back before long!

No comments:

Post a Comment