Monday, July 9, 2012

The weekend

What a great weekend! 
My cousin from the US came to stay with us so we spent time and showed her around this great little city. :)
Another wonderful part of the weekend... playing with my new Canon 50mm USM lens. Um yeah!!  Seriously, money well spent. Nice when something good comes out of working your butt off!

I baked stuffed peppers... One of my first pictures with the new lens.
The peppers were awesome!


And my favorite models, Koda and Kissa, helped me out testing settings...



We had a waterfront "picnic" with deli goods with my cousin and my parents. The weather was pretty cloudy, but it was nice and cool.




We walked to scenic spots.


I took every peony picture I could. :)
Low f-stops. ♥


We stopped by the garden...


...and picked the first ripe strawberries at the garden. So sweet!!
 


It was such a fun weekend and so awesome to get to spend time with my cousin! 

Hope you had a nice weekend! 
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking pictures! I think I will have to invest on that same lens... :)

    ReplyDelete