Monday, July 2, 2012

Garden post 7...

Yeah, I could be doing stuff. Yeah, I should be doing stuff.
But it's hard to when the sun is shining, it's finally warm outside (!)...and Bob Marley is telling me not to worry about a thing.

:) 


The pink daisies above have graced our dining table for quite a while...talk about a hardy cut flower!
And the pansies below have changed twice since this picture...not so hardy, but let me tell ya -- falling asleep with the scent of pansies is amazing!


We went to the garden yesterday and put nets out on the almost ripe strawberries (to stop pesky thieving birds!), and to weed. Boy, there was a lot to weed! Glad we've been staying on top of it rather well.

The clematis that no one thought would survive the winter is doing amazingly well. 


The foxgloves are finally blooming! :) They're as tall as me!!


Couldn't keep myself away from the neighbor's poppies again...




Evening summer light... gorgeous!


This week I have:
-worked
-spent time with family from out of town
-cleaned (how exciting...)
-shopped (New curtains to block out the morning sun! Hi sleep!)
...oh...bought a new camera lens... YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!!! Hopefully it gets here by the end of the week because I'm STOKED! Best part of my summer so far :D

Can't wait for the weekend, not only because I'm off, but because I'm spending it with my cousin that I haven't seen in forever!! I have all kinds of fun stuff planned! :)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope your week is off to a nice start!
Remember, it's summer -- "don't you worry about a thing, because every little thing is gonna be alright" 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment