Monday, August 6, 2012

Neighboring flowers

I feel like a broken record... I love flower pictures.
I think as far as words go, it should suffice for this post.





Ok, can't handle no more words!! I was doing so well! But just to show how AWESOME our camera is, I didn't notice the buggy in the picture below until I was at home looking at the pictures on the computer... So I zoomed in and cropped and there it is!! So cool! :)
Oh, and the shades of these poppies are just too pretty!



Oh boy what a shopping day...
I'll have to share some pictures of what I bought soon. I've been naughty and have bought a lot of thrifted (and not-so-thrifted) stuff this summer and I haven't shown ya'll!

See ya soon!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your camera too :D Why doesn't my camera take good pictures like yours?...oh wait don't answer that... ;)

    ReplyDelete