Thursday, September 27, 2012

Crochet catch up

Wow. What a week. It's my last week at clinical training. My last clinical training before graduating in December.

It's a bizarre feeling to be so close to the end. So many challenges we have had to overcome...and we are finally getting to the end. 
Yeah, bizarre.

In between clinical training, adding finishing touches to the thesis, life, and the likes...
I've had time to crochet a square or two.
I figured I have been holding out on crochet pictures so here's one I snapped today.

:)


I've been crocheting 12 variations using these colors.
And I really love the way this is looking!
I just need to add a white/cream/light colored border and start joining as I go. 
Maybe. 

I know a lot of crocheters swear by the join-as-you-go method... but I like having a million squares to arrange and play with. And I worry about what happens if it starts to unravel!! 

This blanket will be approx. 100 squares large... Already 1/4 of the way done!
I'll be working on this more this fall when school etc let up, planning on getting this to my godmother in time for Christmas. 
She's been having a tough year, really really tough, and I'd love to cheer her up somehow. :)

Thanks for stopping by.
Just a reminder: have you checked out my 365 day photography project?


Hope the rest of your week is great!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment