Saturday, September 15, 2012

Rosy times

I went to the arboretum this week for a little photo shoot with my friend. However, the roses there caught my attention big time so before we could get started taking pictures of her, I had to get some time in with roses. 
♥♥♥

Let me say, looking through these pictures makes me want to stop being lazy and go pick up some turpentine so I can paint. 
It also makes me wish I had more time to paint!! 
...I think I'll be revisiting this post when the time eventually comes to play with oils again...















And just so you think I didn't take pictures of just flowers...


Keeping my pretty friend private. ;)

Thanks pretty friend for a fun time and a new great learning experience, I walked away with a lot of new ideas/tips/thoughts/info.

....so anyone else up for a session...? 
Lol, maybe I should finish my thesis first though. :D

Have a super wonderful awesome weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment