Friday, September 21, 2012

I think I've done it!!

I'm in slight disbelief, but I think I just finished my thesis. 
I still have to make some slight changes and write the abstract... but I think I'm done. 


What is this feeling?



........a sense of accomplishment?


 I've been working on it ALL DAY.
It's taken me literally over a liter of coffee.
Half a bar of mint chocolate. 
Several cuddles with all three animals. 
A long phone call with my mom.
An apple. 
Breaks of just laying on the couch. 
Breaks with taking pictures of my workspace.
Encouraging myself. A LOT.
I've been promising myself a lot of things. 
(Like I'll never have to do this again!)

(oh yeah, that's our new couch I've been meaning to show)

But, I think I'm almost ready to return a "finished" thesis to my teacher.
I hope she suggest and big corrections.
Because I don't want to make them. 
Lol. 


Holy cow.
This is such a r-e-l-i-e-f!!! 
I still can't believe I'm so close to the end. All of a sudden. Outta the blue. 
WHAT?!?!?!

Go me!
(yay!)

1 comment: