Thursday, September 20, 2012

posies

I have taken the morning off from clinical training because I have school in the afternoon. I have every intention of working on my thesis. 
So far, I've walked the dogs, drank coffee, done laundry, put away laundry, spent time looking for a new apartment, talked on facebook, eaten an apple. Wow, all this with my thesis doc sitting open on the computer. I'm really efficient. :D 

Don't be me. 

Do enjoy the photos of flowers I've had gracing my home.
I have had little vases of calendulas in the living room and on my nightstand. Pictures of these you have seen before.
I have had a little vase of zinnias that I have changed out over the past month. Those are some hardy flowers! So pretty, too!

I have had lilies next to the TV in a tall Iittala carafe.
I have also had a large branch of roses in the same carafe in the same spot.



I have had a little vase of roses that I have changed out over the past month.
Hubby loves that I let them sit there till the petals all drop off and they look ridiculous.
He hasn't said as much, but I know what he's thinking. ;)


I have had snapdragons in my little Iittala Aalto vase.
I think it's the best vase I own.
Perfect size and so classically Finnish.


I think I'm going to miss the abundance of fresh flowers this fall and winter. 
No word on my sunflowers either. They totally let me down this year. :(

Now I think I should work on my thesis.
Maybe.
I could also make lunch. 



...I'm going to regret my laziness in about 1 week...

No comments:

Post a Comment