Sunday, September 9, 2012

September stress

 It's crunch time again. Yup, boo!
I have a to-do list of very important things that is nearing a mile long. Well, it feels like that anyway. 
Remember when I said I knew May was going to be a horrible month (and it was!)? Well, I knew September was going to be one, too. Double boo. :(

This month I have to finish my thesis. Ooooh that thorn in my side... I will be so beyond happy to put it behind me. Mind you, I still have to present it and other "fun" stuff, but at least I won't have to actively work on it any longer. Oh gee!!
If there's anything I'm looking forward to, it's chucking the darn thing in a fire come December.
It will be therapeutic to watch it burn. Page by page.
Muahahahhah!



This month, I have my last weeks of my final clinical training. After this, I am supposed to have enough insight to the wonderful world of nursing that I can act independantly as a responsible RN. Let me just say, LOL!!
The silver lining in the conundrum would be that I can work, which means I can make money, which means I can live more freely, which means I can eventually buy another lens for the camera.
There's enough justification for me!



 This month our garden needs us the most. 
Well, the most it did since May. 
Go figure the gardens needs coincide with my most busy times of the year.
To make matters worse, my mom (who is the other mastermind behind the garden) is out of commission due to hip surgery...therefore it's up to me to remind  and motivate these men to get out there and get busy.
Ugh. It's hard enough to motivate myself at the moment!
Hopefully next year I can be more dedicated to tending to the garden's needs... I can't promise as much at the moment. 
Time for a triple boo.




This is the last month I get to keep (at least) my upper wisdom teeth. 
In the beginning of October, I will be half as wise as I am now.
Ok, so it's not saying much but go with me on it!
;)


...so just as I thought September would suck (and it probably will regardless of how many clouds I find with silver lining gleaming), I know October will be as good of a month as June. 
Something to look forward to, right?! 



Hope your September is off to a good start!! Can you believe it's already almost half over?!
I'll try to make an appearance this month when possible...
hopefully I won't be overwhelmingly busy!!

:) 


P.S. All pictures were taken between August 28-September 2nd. Gardening, food, and so on. :)

1 comment:

  1. Again, beautiful pictures! I really wish mine would come out so nice :). I hope your mom heals quickly from surgery!

    ReplyDelete