Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birthday blues

It's my birthday!!

It sure doesn't feel like it though. I have to work today (shouldn't it be illegal to have to work on your birthday?), but at least I have an evening shift, which means I got to sleep in. Wow, 9 o'clock feels late. Lol!

Unfortunately, the sun is shining. Which makes me wish I could spend my day outside doing fun stuff. Argh.

I did have a wonderful day off on Monday though. It was kind of like a birthday celebration, or like last year's birthday anyway. I went to the arboretum to take pictures, then out on the boat (and I took pictures), and then finally to the garden. It was a superb day off. 

Here is just a quick photo, one of my many favorites from the day. 
Don't you love when bees show up and make your picture that much cooler? Yeah, me too.


Thanks little bee. I love all you little pollinators! Pollinate away!

I've been busy with the wedding photo editing. 
Busy with work.
Busy with the day to day. 
And trying to take it easy while doing all the above. 

Can't wait for my next days off! :)

Hope you're having an awesome Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment