Monday, June 25, 2012

Midsummer

I love that midsummer has come and gone here in Finland! It means summer is halfway over! Woohoo! 
I can't wait for this fall and for it to be over! We've been making some big plans for the fall. I want to reward myself for getting my thesis done (guess I should work on that, eh), graduating, working hard all summer... so let's hope we can work out an affordable budget and reward ourselves big! :) 

I had to work during midsummer, which is OK since it brings in money! I had the eve off though, so we spent it sitting outside and cooking sausage over an open fire. The weather was gorgeous and the company was good! Not to mention the lake views! 






Bonfires are a part of a traditional Finnish midsummer. 


Sun on my toes ♥



I'm looking forward to having 3 days off in a row. I have so much that needs to get done!!

Thanks for stopping by!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment