Friday, May 17, 2013

Daffodils and tulips

Yesterday was gorgeous.

(These are from the garden!)
I mean, really really really beautiful!
Warm, sunny, and full of flowers. And ice cream. (No lie, I ate 3 ice cream cones!) 
Oh and strawberries, too. Although, these were from Spain and not very sweet...it was still such a treat!


I met my mom around 10.30 a.m. at the arboretum. My agenda: take daffodil and tulip pictures.

Mission accomplished!
This post is dedicated to spring bulb flowers. :)





My plan was to take pictures of this tulip bed that they plant every year.
I saw it in this state and the first thought to cross my mind, I kid you not, was: "what if the baby comes and I miss seeing this and taking pictures of it."
I guess time will tell!
 








These pictures fortunately uploaded although I was having problems with blogger again (grrr), but I still figured it was wise to split the arboretum post into the bulb flower pictures and the rest. :)
Because I'm neat like that.

Lol!
So see ya soon with more arboretum pictures!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment