Monday, May 20, 2013

On my table.

This time of year is the best. I looooooove having flowers ♥

I can't believe that these roses from my shower last weekend are still going strong! 



Crazy beautiful tulips look crazy beautiful even past their prime. 



You can see we have leaves on the tree out the window!! :)


And these are the changes we made to the living room...
I hope we don't run into problems with the tank being on the shelf, but I sure do like the way it looks!


And we changed the stool out for a little antique table, but this is what went in place of the shelf...


I can't wait to sit there and rock my sweet baby! :)

37 weeks as of tomorrow. Getting so close to the end!

:) 

I've done some small crocheting but I haven't taken pictures... maybe I'll get around to that today since it's looking like it might rain today. (Good -- my garden needs it!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment